The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the European Union’s response to the massively increased role that technology now plays in everyday life. GDPR was ratified by member states in April, 2016 and goes into effect on May 25, 2018. Although an EU regulation, it also applies to any organization regardless of their physical location if they are collecting personal data of EU residents.
- Three reasons why resellers should re-evaluate their business models
- Fortinet Roadshow 2019 Report
- F-Secure white paper “The State of the station: A report on attackers in the energy industry”
- Channel “over-promising” and ‘under-delivering”
- IT VAR services clients remotely with Nebula cloud from Zyxel